The colorists at Pantone got it right this year with the color picks of 2016. Rose Quartz to highlight our love of warmth and Serenity to reflect wellness and connection and the colors themselves are the perfect mix of pastel and airiness.
Today I am playing with the Rose Quart palette for a look at some ways to incorporate the subtle gentle tone into your wardrobe this year.
- These Kendra Scott earrings could not be a more literal with the quartz theme
- An elegant dress in the subtle rose hue is perfect for a wedding invitation or fancy dinner date
- These shoes were a top trend last year and I do not see them going away soon (check them out here in a flat)
- A cashmere scarf is a great way to bring the rose color out in winter. Pair with a black peacoat to accent the pastel
- Envelope clutches provide space for it all while still staying chic
What do you think of this years choices? Are you a fan of the light airy hues or do you lean toward bolder tones?